Friday, June 26, 2009

Surprise!

You know how I was worried about how all my snacking, stress, bloating and lack of exercise would affect my weight and measurements this morning? Okay, I wasn't really worried but I admitted that it was entirely possible. Well, I am happy to report that it totally didn't and I maintained this week. Woohoo!

I'm still feeling a little bloated and my eating had been kind of out of whack but... sometimes you just can't stress about things. There is already too much stress in life!

Tomorrow morning my husband and I are taking off until Sunday night. We're off to celebrate my step-grandparent's 50th anniverary and will be out of town having fun with the family. I am going to swim in my aunt's pool as much as possible! I love swimming and playing in the pool.

See you Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment