Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some links

First off, Holly (who I mentioned in my last post) gave me a blogger award! She gave me this:











The rules are thusly:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Well, as this blog is new and I've only just started following other blogs, all of my currently followed blogs are newly discovered! So unfortunately I don't have 15 to post about but I will pass the award on!

1. Holly - a runner, triathlete and nutritionist who has lost over 80 pounds.
2. CMarie - who had a newly born cooking blog. Yum!
3. Jessica - reporter and runner, originally from Michigan, transplanted to Pennsylvania and currently living in Germany.
4. Effy - an athletic and CrossFit fanatic

So I only have four for you but... they're all great, I promise!

Also, for those of you runners or those of you interested in running, Erica of I Run Because I Can is giving away a copy of The Nonrunner’s Marathon Guide for Women on her blog here! Given that I am trying so hard to become a runner, I would really love to read this book. Maybe you would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment